- Active Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Function A good gut feeling.
- How? By reducing inflammation in the gut, promoting the growth of good bacteria in our small intestines, and helping us sort the beneficial from the toxic in the foods we eat, dandelion ensures that the second brain is functioning smoothly.
- Use To support digestion or after one too many.
- Taste Tangy lemon ginger.
- Specs Organic, 1gm Sugar, 5 Calories
- Pack Size 6x60ml
- Also available in Sparkling
Clarify is a tune-up for your body’s digestive engines.
Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice, Organic Fermented Dandelion Root, Organic Ginger Juice, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Store in a cool, dark place.
- Certified organic
- Sustainably sourced
- 1 gram sugar
- Shelf stable
- 12ml fermented dandelion root
Many of the most important neurotransmitters in the brain are manufactured wholly or in part in the gut. In an unhealthy gut, these neurotransmitters won’t be made properly, and our moods can suffer as a result.
The role of the gut in regulating mood is also why you’ll hear people refer to the gut as the body’s second brain. It’s also in part why we often first feel moods and instincts in our stomach.
Dandelion, in reducing inflammation in the small intestine, promoting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, and helping us sort the beneficial from the toxic in our food, ensures that the second brain is functioning smoothly, which in turn helps us achieve greater mental and emotional clarity.
In supporting the liver and gallbladder, dandelion also helps clarify the blood. Reduced levels of fat, cholesterol, free radicals and other toxins in the blood means short- and long-term benefits to all of the body’s organ systems.
Filtered water, apple juice, fermented dandelion root, ginger juice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar. That's it.
|Calories||5 cals per bottle|
|Saturated 0g + Trans 0g||0%|
How much can I take?
Each Clarify booster contains 12mL of fermented dandelion, equivalent to 288mg of dried plant material. Consume up to 4 bottles per day.
Those with allergies to plants in the daisy (Asteraceae) or parsley (Apiaceae) family, as well as those with liver or gallbladder disorders or active peptic ulcers, should avoid use. Pregnant women should consult their medical practitioner before using.
No reviews available for this product
All reviews are from verified customers